Monday 9 January 2017

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

Hi everyone!!!

We start a new year and I hope you had a happy Chistmas with your family and friends. To begin our second term at school, I invite you all to share your wishes and resolutions for the New Year. 

New challenges are coming so, be ready to keep on working hard ok??

I want you to be brave during this year in our English projects. COURAGE will be an important word in our improvement of English

To start with our term I give you a quotation as a present for you to think.

"COURAGE IS RESISTANCE TO FEAR, MASTERY OF FEAR, NOT ABSENCE OF FEAR" Mark Twain.

LUCKY AND HAPPY TO SHARE ANOTHER YEAR WITH YOU, WE WISH YOU A JOYFUL YEAR AND ALL THE BEST IN YOUR LIVES AND IN OUR ENGLISH GOALS!!! LOVE UUUU!!!! ASCEN.

24 comments:

  1. Hi Ascen. I don´t have New Year's resolutions, but maybe come with more joy to school, even when we have exams, can be a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to approve all this second quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Ascen, my purpose is to pass all subjects in the second quarter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys! I hope you pass the english tests. Have a good year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ascen. I dont have any New Year's resolution, I hope that in 2017 you should enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ascen.
    I have no purpose for this year, but I hope it will be much better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ascen Hello, my objective for 2017 is to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my objetive for new year is approve all

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello my objetive for new year is approve all

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello my objetive for new year is approve all

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ascen. My objetive for this year is to approve all and another that I can not say.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ascen!
    I hope to approve all this second quarter. Have a very very good year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello Ascen!!! My purpose is to study more and get good grades

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Ascen! My pulpos for this year is to approve everything in the next querer and in June.I wish you a happy year.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My purpose for 2017 is to eat strawberries

    ReplyDelete
  19. We go back to work and if we improve those notes

    ReplyDelete
  20. My purpose is to spend a happy year with my friends

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello i don´t have purpose for this year but i wait pass all

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pablo Juan wrote:

    My resolution is to pass this term

    ReplyDelete
  23. David wrote:

    Happy New Year and second Term

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jorge García wrote:

    My objective for this new year. I want to win the football competition.

    ReplyDelete