Wednesday 18 January 2017

NEW TOPIC: TRAVELLING!!!

Hi guys!!!

A new topic is coming...an amazing one...it is TRAVELLING. I strongly believe that this is one of the best ways of learning most in your life....I invite you all to travel around the world..no matter where you go , no matter with whom...but go!! Travelling implies many things such as knowing other cultures, manners, opening your mind towards what is different, meeting people and so forth...

I am aware of your age and I know you like being risky and living adventures...that is why I encourage you to see this video about a enjoyable way of travelling for you teens, and let me know your opinion about it. Comment what these videos suggest you and if you would do it in a coming future.


14 comments:

  1. I would travel in a comming future, because it is amazing,interesting, and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would travel in a comming future, because it is amazing,interesting, and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like in a future to be able to travel to thousands of places with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello
    the interrail is amazing for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I would like to travel in the near future with friends, family or myself but I would love to travel because it is very fun, interesting and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a traveler on the east train, but if I did, I would do it with my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like traveling so in the future with my friends. I would not travel alone because it would be very boring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I think the interrail is a great way to travel around Europe. My friends and I want to do this travel in the future, when I am 18 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, the idea of ​​traveling with my friends seems very fun to me, and knowing new cities and sites seems very interesting. My friends and i want to do travel in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello, i think the interrail is a great idea for travel with friends or alone

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, i bleieve that i would travel with my friends because it is more entertaining and would spend it to myself very well but i would be only is boring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This way of traveling seems entertaining but also complicated because you have to be aware of the trains

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fernando Rubio wrote,

    Hi!!

    I´m very sorry to comment on Friday. I´m excited with the interrail project, and I want to start to edit the film.

    ReplyDelete