Friday 16 November 2018

OUR SPORT MAGAZINE: THE STRANGEST SPORTS IN THE WORLD

Hi everybody!!!

We start a new unit titled: WIN OR LOSE. I do not know if you practise any sport, could you share in a comment....if you are a sport girl or boy, the sports you like most and finally your experiences about winning or losing??

Throughout this unit, we will elaborate a sport magazine, but not the common one talking about football, tennis etc...we are going to focus on WEIRD OR STRANGE SPORTS IN THE WORLD.

You have to follow these steps:


  1. Make a research about different sports you do not know around the world.
  2. Choose the one that appeals you most and tell the teacher.
  3. Design a page of our sport magazine. On that page, you should consider the following aspects:
  • NAME OF THE SPORT
  • ORIGIN
  • NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
  • RULES TO BE PLAYED
  • YOUR OPINION
  • INSERT A PHOTO OF THE SPORT.
This project is going to be INDIVIDUAL and deadline is: 20th December

If there is any volunteer to design the cover pages of our magazine,his/her final mark will be increased.

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ascen!
    I'm Ramón García and I am going to answer the questions that you asked us.
    I am not a sport boy because I haven't time to practise it. I do sport in Physical Education (PE) and on Friday afternoon.
    The sport that I like the most is swimming but I also like football and hockey.
    In my opinion, winning o losing aren't important because the most important things in sport are have fun, participe and enjoy.
    BFN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ascen!
    I`m Alejandro Zurdo.
    I am a very athletic guy, I only practice indoor football or running.A week I play and train 6 hours football and 1 or 2 hours I run .

    I my opinión, winning o losing :
    The important thing is to compete enjoying and if you can win better.
    I see you son !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ascen, my name is Tino García, and I´m an athlete, on Fridays I train football and on Saturday I play a game, also, I do more sports extracurricular activities during the week. In the matches of the Saturdays, we normally win, but in the last match we lost vs Huerta, but we will be stronger in the next game, but winning or losing is not important, the important thing is to participate and pass it well with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone , I´m Beatriz Vicente, and I am going to talk about my sport rutine.
    I like sport but I don´t have any time for practice it because of the exams, so when I have time I try to practice it. When I have time I like walk around my village 🏃‍♀️, on Sundays I go cycling 🚴‍♀️ or I walk around the field ...but on FE at school I practice sport too.
    In general, I like do sport and I like enjoy it too ⚽⚾🏀⛸🎿
    CU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ascen, I´m Beatriz de las Heras. I love all sports but I prefer football of course. I practice every afternoon cycling and running.
    Sometimes I play tennis (I like it too).Before I played in a soccer team but now I play in the village rarely. In general I like to practice all kinds of sports.

    CU!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ascen I am Jose Manuel Baz Gómez. In general, I don't like Ani sports but I love football. I practice football on Fridays and Saturdays. I don't like to lose anything.

    CU!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ascen.
    I am Carlos Barba Vicente.
    The sport that I like most is soccer but I also like others that have already done less. And in my opinion of losing or winning is that it does not matter but it is better to win because you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winning or losing for me is not the important thing, the important thing is to play and have fun

    ReplyDelete