Tuesday 18 September 2018

WELCOME TO OUR ENGLISH CLASS!!!

Hi everybody!!!

Here we are, together, to start a new year in our English lessons. I do not know your expectations for my subject but I realise that lots of students like you, are not able to talk in English for several reasons: they scare, they feel insecurity, they feel embarrassed or even a little bit ridiculous....This year, things are going to change...we will feel confident and impressed with ourselves. To achieve these goals just two rules to follow inside my classroom:

1-PARTICIPATE!!!
2-TALK AND TALK, YOU WILL MAKE MISTAKES FOR SURE, however you are not going to be penalized for talking incorrectly SO, TRY TO DO YOUR BEST

I promise you all, that this academic course will be an adventure for you to repeat next year.


BFN!!!

Ascen.

No comments:

Post a Comment