Wednesday 9 November 2016

BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP WON THE AMERICAN ELECTIONS!!!

Hi everybody!!!

Did you follow last TV news about American  Elections. Finally, Trump won and we would like to live this result with some hope and credibility... however, we feel some fear to know how Trump´s background can influence decisions and how these decisions can be taken in a crazy way....having global consequences. Good luck Americans, good luck world!!!!



Anyway, I would like to know your own opinion about these results. Probably you do not like politics but in any aspect of our life we are influenced by it...so what is your point of view about this situation. Let us know... I will be more than happy to discuss these aspects with you in class. Do not forget watching this video with different opinions about the future coming from Trump and Clinton supporters. 

BFN!!!



17 comments:

  1. if spain go bad US go how asshole
    camuflage we are going to died

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don´t agree that Americans have elected to Trump as a President of the United States

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like the president of the United States because it will lead to ruin

    ReplyDelete

  5. I do not like that president for America because it is very unfriendly to people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very scared not only becouse Trump won the elections. Many people of the United States think like him and that's crazy! A racist and sexist person shouldn´t win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe that Trump is a sexist and racist man and should not be in power a person who will not know how to carry a country like the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not know but what people must be bad and racist sexist says

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do not like the election of the new president of the United States, I do not understand how people have been able to vote for him as he is.
    Desi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not like the election of the new president of the United States, I do not understand how people have been able to vote for him as he is.
    Desi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most worrisome is that many people in the USA are in favor of it.I don't understand how womens and other person are in your favor

    ReplyDelete

  12. I do not know how people have been able to vote for a sexist and racist man

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pablo wrote,

    Trump is a racist. He hates Mexican people

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't like this president of the United State. He is a racist and sexist man

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is a bad president, is a racist and a very bad person.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know Donald Trump is a very agressive, racist and sexism person, and I am scary of his hair. It is horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The people of the USA are crazy! How can they vote a racist and sexist person. Its incredible.

    ReplyDelete